Friday, April 24, 2009

Welcome to our life

So I've always said that once we move to Florida I will start a blog so everyone can keep up with what we're doing. I've decided to at least honor my comment, but I can't guarantee how long it will last, but for starters...

We've been here almost one week (one day short of)....and it already feels like home. I'm sure having 1/2 of our stuff here a month ago helped and the fact that my parents have been here to help un-pack, clean, take care of Grant, cook, etc hasn't hurt that welcome feeling.

Mom and Dad leave Sunday morning so I'm sure we'll get a taste of being real parents again after that. While there is so much to do around here - I think we're just hoping for a nice relaxing day around the house.

In addition to new stories about Grant I'll try to post pictures of the house, things were doing and anything that Grant does that I get a picture of. I will go ahead and share upfront - I'm horrible about taking pictures. I've always relied on my sister for taking great picture of my child...she's done awesome at that and is just one more thing I'm going to miss about her being all the way up in Illinois....maybe she can move down here....there are hospitals here too!

We'll I should end this first post - heck it might be the last (but I'll try for it to not be...)
Maybe pictures very soon, we'll see if I catch on to this Blogging thing....

No comments: