Thursday, April 30, 2009

One of My Favorite Things....

So I've been thinking about all of the things I can love about being in Florida.....





It has only rained 15 minutes since we've moved here - that's different from up home right now.
We now have a pool that we can swim in whenever we want
It's very sunny and warm
We're actually able to spend time together as a family
We can go to Disney World very easily





All of those things are things I love about Florida - But i think one of my FAVORITEST is.....
(I know Favoritest is not a word)



(not great picture, I know)

DIET SWEET ICED TEA!!!

It's awesome!!!

You have to try it when you're here - I know we'll have some!

2 comments:

Keckie said...

I am really missing you guys and am glad you have a blog. I wish you could send some of that sunshine up here. I can picture sitting out on the lanai and enjoying the sunshine. Go swimming for me and keep up the posts. It makes the miles seem a little shorter. We love you and miss you.

Blair Bunch said...

You think S can bring some of that back in her carry on???? LOL! Miss you guys~ it broke my heart to change G to a visitor! Thanks for the blog it is awesome!