Sunday, April 26, 2009

1 Day Down


So we've survived our first day alone in Florida. I think there were a few tears from everyone - but all for different reasons! :)


I think this might be a typical Sunday for us - Church, Lunch, Nap, Grocery Shopping, Jeep Ride to someplace fun (tonight was to City Pier at Anna Maria Island), home, bath, bed. It was a great day!




We even managed to squeeze in a good game of Tower!!



As mentioned in my very first post - I'm horrible about taking pictures - so no pictures of our jeep ride, the beach, the resturant or anything cool like that - just got a couple of "tower"!! :) Maybe I'll get better at this....

2 comments:

Nanny Fulton said...

That's a great tower, Grant.
I miss you sooooo much.
Can't wait to see you,
Sending hugs and kisses,
love,
Nanny

Anonymous said...

Off to a great 1st day. That is an awsome game of "Tower".

Looking forward to the 100th day report on Tues Aug 4.
MomMom