Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Telemarketers

I don't know how you feel about Telemarketers. I know I hang up on them. I don't yell back at them or anything, just say not interested and hang up...at least they are working, right. I do find them annoying and forgot how annoying they can be until we got our new phone number in Florida - that hadn't been registered on the Do Not Call List....it is not, don't worry....
But, Here is my question:
If you knew your Telemarketer were this cute with his headset - would you still hang up?

Seriously - look at that face - how could you hang up?


Yes, Jon and I actually use a headset...it really comes in handy for long phone calls - you can still type, take notes, etc....Grant made his way into the office one evening and called Nanny from this phone - and now has to make every call with the headset.

He loves to talk on the phone so much I have told my family to just hang up when they are done or seriously he would be on the phone forever. If you ask to talk he will quickly respond "no, i talk". If he's on a cordless phone he'll just walk around shaking his head as his answer to the questions. I'm hoping he doesn't learn the phrase "May I take your order" with the headset!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I know from first hand experience you must hang up when you are done....or you'll be on forever.

Nanny Fulton said...

That little Telemarketer can call me any time day or night and I will not hang up. I love to get his calls telling me to send Pie Cookies. They are on the way and should get there Friday.
Sending hugs and kisses.
Love,
Nanny

Keckie said...

Sign me up for everything, Grant. Just put it on my credit card. I don't really care what it is, I will buy, buy, buy from that face. Have you been riding your bike cart and swimming? Did your daddy get the varmint in your yard. Love you and miss you.