Monday, May 18, 2009

We Made It

Yes, we made it back home after a 10 day trip to Illinois. Not just Grant and I returned to the "not so sunshine state", but my 90 year old grandma "gria" came to stay the week as well. Jon's off to Phoenix - interesting timing if you ask me!? We did great through the airport, the plane ride was awesome - Grant fell asleep even before we took off. Been settled in for a day now and I think all is still going well. I will try to post some of the pictures from our FUN in Illinois over the next couple of nights.

I'm headed to Orlando for a presentation tomorrow so not a late night of posting for me!

If you're lucky, maybe I'll even take some pictures of our FL fun this week with Gria!

oh, the comment about not so sunshine state....nothing but rain all week. I haven't seen so much rain and gloom since.....well, since I left Illinois a couple of days ago! :)

No comments: