Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New Do's

So after over 20 years of having the same person cut my hair - I have taken a leap of faith and had my hair cut down here in Florida. Even since April, when we moved, I have scheduled hair appointments around coming home. I got nervous when my September trip to IL was cancelled - I knew I wouldn't be able to make it until November when I was going to be home next. WHAT WILL I DO! I thought....Well, one of the ladies Jon works with said she'd help me out and get me in with her lady. So - I drove 2 hours to her hair salon and got my hair cut. Still getting used to it and not for sure how long I'll drive 2 hours to get my hair cut -but it beats the shaggy mess I had.

(Hard to take good pictures of yourself!)
Grant has a new do to!! Well, this one is just every now and then....
he loves his Spiky Hair!!



3 comments:

Nanny Fulton said...

Hey I was just checking your blog and the pics popped up. Cute do I really like it and like Grant's spike too! I got a new do also, short in back and am growing out the sides a little longer. It all has to grow some to be just right, but I will get there sometime.

Unknown said...

Love it Love It Love It.

Keckie said...

You know I always loved your beautiful hair, but I must admit I do love the new look. You could be bald and be beautiful though. Grant is so cute, I'm sure he will be quite the little heartbreaker.