Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wonder World

One of the fun activities while on vacation was to Wonder World – an amusement park for your mind. If you haven’t been and find yourself by one – I would recommend it – lots of fun and neat things to do. Grant had fun, but ideal for a little older…I think Gabe really enjoyed it.

Not for sure what this pictures is all about…driving a race car…with one eye?


Maybe he could be an astronaut when he grows up?


He’s lying on a bed of nails! No, I’m not a mean mom – I did it first, it’s amazing how it doesn’t hurt. The woman working this exhibit was amazing – she got grant to lay there and he didn’t even realize what was happening. You lay down on a flat surface – then the nails actually raise you up. She was able to distract him the whole time that it was over before he knew what was going on….pretty neat.

1 comment:

Nanny Fulton said...

Wonder Works was a lot of fun, even for an old Nanny. You guys were brave to lay on the bed of nails. I wasn't! Our little astronaut is adorable and I miss him so much.